Week 2 was another good weekend. Thanks for coming out and supporting the kids.
In week 3 we have a lot going on with practice time changes, picture day, WYF Youth Night and a game time change for this weekend's game. Please read below for details.
#1 Norwalk Game now Saturday, 9/21 at 6:30 pm at Brien McMahon HS. Details to follow later this week.
#2 Practice start and end time changes this week for the remainder of the season.
- Wed / Thurs: 5:15 - 7:30 pm
- Fri: 5:00 - 6:45 pm (end time is 6:45 pm since Youth Night is at 7:30 pm)
#3 Picture Day, Thursday, 9/19 at 4:15 pm
- Arrive with Game Jersey on shoulder pads at Cider Mill Softball field
- Have practice pinney for post picture practice
- Picture details on WYF Tackle Home page - http://www.wiltonyouthfootball.org/Page.asp?n=34196&org=WiltonYouthFootball.org
#4 WYF Youth Night, Friday, 9/20 at 7:30 pm
- Youth night takes place during halftime of the Varsity Football game at the High School.
- Bring game jerseys to Friday practice
- We will meet up at 7pm at the North End Zone of the field along the fence.
- Between 7:30pm to 7:45pm once halftime starts the players will walk out to the endzone of the field and then the players will run out to the middle of the field for a league picture at the 50 yard line.
- After about 1 minute at the 50 yard line the players will run back to the north end zone and that’s when the players will be looking for their parents to go home.
#5 Assistant Coaches Request
- If any parent is interested in being an assistant coach please email me
- With the current coaches' schedules and number of kids in practice we are often short handed at practice
- We could use 1-2 additional coaches even 1 night a week at practice to help provide the kids a better practice experience
Please let me know where questions. I will do my best to get you an answer.
Thanks so much,