This is a 'NEW' program focused on providing skills by position to improve technique, footwork, field IQ, and strength/conditioning. The kids will be taught by grade level.
The Wilton High School Football Team will run this camp in conjunction with Wilton Youth Football (Flag/Tackle). The camp will be run following approved COVID guidelines from the town of Wilton.
No registration fee will be charged until the end of March.
- Fundraiser (50/50) for Wilton Youth Football & Grid Iron Club (High School)
- Football skills introduction and practice for Wilton Youth - 1st - 8th grade (Tackle/Flag)
Timing / Location
- Week of April 4/5: Monday - Friday
- 5 sessions - Register by # of the days will attend
- Hours: 8:30 - 11:30 am - 3 hours
- Wilton High School Stadium
- Position Focus sessions - non-contact / no equipment
- Mon - Thurs focus on either offense or defense each day
- Fri - skills competition day
- Games - small-sided - each day (COVID permitting)
- Kids will be divided into small groups by grade following COVID guidelines
- Register by number of days you will attend - $30 per session
- No registration fee will be charged until the end of March.
- Please send questions to
- Multi-family member player discount if all 5 days selected
- 2nd family member $30 discount
- 3rd family member $90 discount
- 4th family member $120 discount
- Click this link to REGISTER