Welcome to the 2022 WYF Cheerleading Season
For 2022, the Spring WYF Cheerleading Program will offer Sideline Cheerleading for the WYF Spring Flag games. Fall 2022 will offer both Sideline & Competitive Cheer. Fall Sideline cheer does both Fall Flag & Rookie/Tackle. The program is for Cheerleaders in Grades K - 8. We are looking forward to another great year!
REGULAR SPRING PRACTICE TIMES WITH COACHES ARE AT COMSTOCK or MIDDLEBROOK SCHOOL. Practice times/days may vary per grade. Please see Key Dates page for the most up to date information relative to practice schedules at the beginning of 2022. This information will be updated as soon as dates/times/locations are confirmed for all squads. Typically, practice is on Fridays after school and games are Saturdays or Sundays.
Please check back periodically for updates.
You will also be receiving information specific to your squads from your coaches.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Jolene Ballard, [email protected]
917 582 7897
WYF Cheer Vice President
Marielle Wohlberg, [email protected]
914 523 9797
WYF Cheer Director
2022 IMPORTANT DATES FOR WYF CHEERLEADING
Important Dates are as follows. E-mail reminders will be sent to registered participants.
- November 18, 2021 Registration Begins
- March 1, 2022 Late fees begin
- March 25, 2022 5:15 - 7PM Pizza Party/Uniform Distribution at Comstock
- April 1, 2022 First Cheer Practice (location and times vary by squad)
- April 9, 2022 First Game (location and times vary by squad)
- April 15-16, 2022 No Practice/Games Due to Spring Break
- April 22-23, 2022 No Practice/No Games Due to Spring Break
- May 7, 2022 Photo Day Cheer
- May 21, 2022 Playoffs begin on or before this Saturday
- May 27-28, 2022 No Games Due to Memorial Day Weekend
- June 11, 2022 Flag Football SuperBowl Game
- Everything we do in Wilton Youth Football and Cheer is for the kids. We are a group of volunteer moms and dads dedicated to making sure that all our student athletes have fun and learn the game of Flag Football and skill of Cheer at a highly competitive level. Wilton Flag Football and Cheer supports athletes that play multiple sports.
- Our website is updated every week and we have created an FAQ page to help answer any questions you might have. Please email the above-mentioned Cheer Vice President or the Cheer Director with cheer specific questions. With issues registering, please email : Wilton Youth Football and Cheer Administrator if you have any questions: [email protected]