Welcome to the 2022 WYF Cheerleading Season
For Fall 2022, the WYF Cheerleading Program will offer Sideline Cheerleading for the WYF Flag and Tackle games. In addition, we are building a strong, dynamic competition program that is a separate squad for grades 3-8th. Girls are welcome to do either or both!
We are looking forward to another great year!
REGULAR PRACTICE TIMES WITH COACHES WILL BE AT COMSTOCK. Practice times/days vary per grade. Please see Key Dates page for the most up to date information relative to practice schedules and other events. Typically, practice is on Fridays after school and games are Saturdays or Sundays.
Please check back periodically for updates.
You will also be receiving information specific to your squads from your coaches.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Jolene Ballard, [email protected]
917 582 7897
WYF Cheer Vice President
Marielle Wohlberg, [email protected]
914 523 9797
WYF Cheer Director
2022 IMPORTANT DATES FOR WYF CHEERLEADING
Important Dates are as follows. E-mail reminders will be sent to registered participants.
1. Blue and White scrimmage - 8/20
2. Kick off pizza party/uniform distribution- 8/24 430-6pm at Comstock
3. First practice for all sideline squads- 9/9
4. First game for all sideline squads- 9/10
5. Gymnastics workshop- 9/30
6. Youth Night 10/14
7. Picture Day- TBD
- Everything we do in Wilton Youth Football and Cheer is for the kids. We are a group of volunteer moms and dads dedicated to making sure that all our student athletes have fun and learn the game of Flag Football and skill of Cheer at a highly competitive level. Wilton Flag Football and Cheer supports athletes that play multiple sports.
- Our website is updated every week and we have created an FAQ page to help answer any questions you might have. Please email the above-mentioned Cheer Vice President or the Cheer Director with cheer specific questions. With issues registering, please email : Wilton Youth Football and Cheer Administrator if you have any questions: [email protected]